Medical Provider Enrollment Services and Physician Credentialing Services
Physician Credentialing Services, avoid of all the headaches, stacks of paperwork, and confusion with the insurance companies.
Trust the experts at Microwize to help you navigate the difficult process of provider enrollment and national medical credentialing service at a low cost.
One of the most integral elements of running a practice is to get credentialed and maintain your providers credential status. Without proper enrollment, payments can be delayed or refused by the insurance carriers, even if the physician is able to provide services that are competent and medically necessary. Ignoring or missing the credentialing process can result in a multi -thousand of loss of income.
At Microwize we offer Physician Credentialing Services, helping providers achieve better revenues. Try our great Provider Credentialing Services.
Providers We Help With:
- Physicians (MD or DO)
- Physician Assistant (PAs)
- Nurse Practitioner (NPs)
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Podiatrists (DPM)
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF)
- Sleep Labs
- Behavioral Health Providers
Payer Enrollment Credentialing Services With:
Commercial Insurance such as:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Many More…
Governmental Payer Such As:
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
Initial Registration and Re-validation:
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration
Why Physicians Need Credentialing?
Physician Credentialing is a process of enrollment and validation that a physician is part of a Payer’s network and authorized to provide services to patients. Credentialing is needed to verify that the physician meets standards as determined by the Payer(insurance company) by reviewing such items as the individual’s license, experience, certification, education, training, affiliations, malpractice & adverse clinical occurrences and clinical judgment.
When Physicians Need Credentialing?
- Starting to practice after Medical School
- Enrolling with New Payer
- Adding new provider to an existing group
- Forming a New Group
- Changing from one Practice to another
- Applications and forms State License verification
- DEA verification
- NPI verification
- OIG exclusion list
- ABMS verification
- Background checks
- AMA profiles Delineation of Privileges(DOPs)
- Certificates of Insurance(COIs)
- ECFMG Confirmations Peer reference verification Facility verification Educational verification