Medisoft Clinical – Most Popular EMR for Medisoft
Medisoft Clinical combines the power of the most popular medical billing software with Electronic Medical Records (EMR). With all of the EMR Software on the market, it is difficult to find one that suits your specific needs.
Backed by McKesson Corporation, Medisoft Clinical is one of the most popular choices. With CCHIT Certification, Medisoft Clinical is a product you can trust. Medisoft Clinical features a unique, note-centric design. Anything you add to your patient note – vitals, medications, lab results – will automatically be added to the patient chart.
EMR Stimulus Incentive
By adopting EMR software, physicians can qualify to receive up to $44,000 or $64,000 based on their Medicare/Medicaid billing. Medisoft Clinical is powered by McKesson Corporation, a major player in the EMR Stimulus Bill. For more information about the stimulus package for healthcare providers, visit out EMR Stimulus Incentive Page.
Medisoft Clinical EMR – Key Features
- Health Maintenance & Protocols – Internet based access to a wide variety of disease and medication protocols based on demographics and conditions specific to the patient
- Progress Notes – Primary care and specialty-specific progress notes
- E-Prescribing – Speed up prescription and refill workflow while ensuring saftey with drug interaction, allergy, disease, and diagnosis checks in addition to proactive dose advice
- Coding Advisor based on Note – Analyze your note with the coding advisor for Evaulation and Management Codes
- Bright Note Technology – Automatically import information like vitals, problem list, allergies, medication list, and medical history directly into a patient’s chart directly from the note. (also works with Dragon Naturally Speaking software) See video below for details!
- Data Sharing/Interoperability – Import and Export CCD or CCR formats to send and receive data from physicians with different EMRs or with the patient’s personal health record (PHR). E-mail a patient’s info directly to another physician.
- Customizable Chart – Choose specialty or physician-specific views for charts, chart summaries, and flow charts
Medisoft Clinical EMR Screenshot – Patient Chart
Medical Billing Software
With Medisoft Clinical, you get to keep your Medisoft medical billing software. This means no double entry. When you enter patient information into the billing portion of your software, it automatically creates or updates the patient chart in the EMR portion of the software. Keep everything you love about Medisoft practice management like:
- Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Accounting
- Electronic Claims and ERA
- Eligibility Verification
- Advanced Reporting
- Check out the new features of Medisoft 20!