Microwize Technology has been helping thousands of health care professionals since 1997 with billing, scheduling, and electronic health record programs that allow the provider and staff to focus on patient care. These solutions, coupled with our computer services, have proven to increase revenues, reduce costs, and enhance employee productivity. With Microwize’s seasoned team of professionals our implementation success rate exceeds three times the national standard. When would you like to discuss how these solutions can empower your practice?
With skyrocketing expenses and ever decreasing revenues, today’s practice needs a partner to count on. When you partner with Microwize, you expect great things to happen. Your patient records become more accessible and accurate. Your practice billing becomes more efficient. As a result, your income and performance increase.
Our integrated solutions provide everything you need to control expenses, increase revenues and provide better patient care:
How Our Electronic Billing Systems Help
- Low cost system is a great value
- Easy to learn and use
- Local support and training
- HIPAA compliant
- Choice of clearinghouse
- Advanced appointment scheduler
- Electronic Billing and EOB download for Medicare
- Eligibility verification and referral tracking
- Accommodate multi-locations, multi-practices
- Advanced reports and report scheduler
How Our Electronic Records Systems Help
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Eliminate down-coding and increase revenue
- Automatic E&M Coding
- Streamline or eliminate paper processes
- Lab results import
- Be ready for insurance audits with complete notes
Microwize has been recognized as a leader in the medical software solutions since 1997. Our alliance with technology leaders such as McKesson and MediNotes has allowed us to provide best-of-breed solutions to our clients.
How We Got Started
It was an idle day in August of 1995, and he received a phone call from a family member indicating that his mother had been taken to the hospital. After spending four days at the facility, he learned how hard doctors work, day in, day out, and learned what little technology did to improve his mother’s quality of care in addition to not improving the quality of life of the doctors, nurses, and other caregivers.
A few months later, he was invited to a doctor’s office to observe their daily routine and he realized how much help they needed inside of their practice due to the complete lack of information flow within the office. While he was taking care of their basic computer needs, his curiosity regarding the medical industry was piqued. He did some research and found some incredible statistics:
- According to the Commonwealth Fund Commission, the US is experiencing 100,000 to 150,000 preventable deaths on an annual basis and spending $100 billion per year needlessly on healthcare
- Every year, 20 million unnecessary antibiotics prescriptions are given out, 7.5 million unnecessary medical or surgical procedures are performed, and 8.9 million unnecessary hospitalizations occur
- Nearly 1% of patient charts are misplaced or lost on an annual basis
This person believed in their heart that they could improve the state of the industry by providing cutting-edge, innovative solutions for physicians and healthcare facilities. While he aimed to start a for-profit business, he was initially accused of founding a non-profit organization; however, he believe that if he did the right thing, rather than make an easy sale, success would eventually follow. He founded a company that became one of the first value added resellers to offer electronic medical records and continues to remain in the forefront of the electronic healthcare revolution by offering solutions such as e-prescribing and patient portal access.
He is extremely proud to have founded a company within a fledgling industry on to watch it mature while the electronic medical revolution takes hold in today’s marketplace. His name is Robert Gabriel, President; CEO of Microwize Technology.
Our only commitment is to your success. That’s why our clients are our best advertisements.
For more information, contact our consultants. Call 800-955-0321 or click here.