Medinotes Software was developed and sold the Charting Plus EMR solution in the late 1990s, with the product being renamed MediNotes e around 2007. This product was the most popular of the EMR packages Microwize Technology has sold and supported. Even after it was sunset in 2013 with MediNotes’ acquisition by Eclipsys and then Allscripts, the user-friendly yet powerful MediNotes e still has its users (you could say fans!).
Of course, with the product having been sunset, finding consultants who can help becomes challenging. Microwize has support technicians familiar with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting MediNotes e. If you’re looking to migrate away from your old system to a currently ONC-certified EMR solution, we can help you with that process, too.
Microwize can assist you with getting your MediNotes data exported, and with migrating it to another EMR system such as Medisoft Clinical, Lytec MD, or Greenway Prime Suite. As healthcare industry changes affect your practice, we’re prepared to be your partner in adapting to those changes. For more information, please call and speak to one of our healthcare technology consultants at 800-955-0321 today!
How can Microwize help your practice with Medinotes?
- Support, Microwize understand that Medinotes users are not just standard customers they are fans, we can help you reinstall the software or hosted in our secure datacenter and give your practice access to retrieve your patients charts.
- Data conversion, Microwize can help you export patients records out of Medinotes.
- Replacement, Microwize understand how Medinotes was just a simple charting software, we have the perfect Medinotes replacement for your practice. PrimeSuite by Greenway is what we call “Medinotes on steroid”. The charting and notes part of PrimeSuite is very much looks the same as Medinotes, however PrimeSuite is a full EHR suite with Billing, scheduling, notes, electronic prescriptions and documents management. Primesuite was built from the ground up as “All In-One database”
Greenway’s PrimeSUITE supports the following specialties:
- Allergy & Immunology
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
- General Surgery
- Retinal Surgery
- General Orthopedics
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Plastic Surgery
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Women’s Health (OB/GYN)
- Reproductive Medicine