- Lytec MD
- Lytec ICD-10 Coding Solutions
- Lytec Patient Scheduling
- Electronic Claims
- Patient Statements and Payments
- Lytec Cloud Server
- Appointment Reminders
- Insurance Card Scanning
- Lytec Inventory Tracking
- Lytec Reports
- Lytec ePrescribing
- Lytec Version Matrix
- Lytec System Requirements
EMR for Lytec
Lytec is a leading EMR software + medical billing software full suite among physicians today. With Lytec MD, you keep the proven practice management system and get the full benefits of a CCHIT-certfied EMR software. Lytec MD covers all the financial aspects of your practice, appointment scheduling, document scanning, and robust reporting along with your EMR system.
Patient Appointment Scheduler
Lytec Scheduler improves productivity in scheduling appointments
- Schedules, moves, or cancels appointments quickly and easily
- Views appointments according to your office setup — by day, week, or resource
- Prints superbills
- Allows multiple bookings to minimize missed appointments
- Alerts staff of patients’ co-payments and balances due
BillFlash Electronic Statement Processing
Take the pain out of patient statements with BillFlash electronic payments. With a simple process, BillFlash will take care of the printing, folding, stuffing and mailing. No more paper cuts!
Patient Credit Card Payments
You to accept patient credit card payments directly through the program. No more expensive machines and long lease payments from the bank.
Put your server in the cloud
With Lytec cloud, you will no longer have to worry about maintaining a server or software upgrades. Let Microwize handle the process for you including backups and remote access
Set up inventory items and codes—you determine the reorder quantity for each item and Lytec will automatically remind you when you need to reorder.
Lytec prints the Inventory Reorder report to view the quantity at which to reorder inventory items and the current quantity on hand. Also track the number of inventory items you sell with the Inventory Sales report.
The Lytec Reports module:
- Identifies the trends of your practice through diagnosis and procedure code analysis.
- Tracks profitability of your referring physician network.
- Summarizes information about the financial status and service performance of practice
A lot of attention has been paid to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and its meaningful use requirements for electronic health record systems, leaving the requirements related to electronic prescribing (e-prescribing or eRx) lost in the shuffle.
But did you know that the incentives and penalties in this area will affect your practice before ARRA?
Since its inception, Lytec has been a leader in practice management systems. If you own a previous version, see how Lytec compares to your version with the Lytec Version Matrix